KaosMC [lead] 7 hours ago

Oh, you play guitar? How long have you? I've been playing for 5 years.

nepherrae 2 hours ago

22 years, self taught

KaosMC [lead] 7 hours ago

With that mess I don't want to clean up. ;-;
And a cute little green plush toy, with HUGE eyes.
Screw manliness. I have that thing.

KaosMC [lead] 7 hours ago

Scorpio. My Zodiac sign.

KaosMC [lead] 1 day ago

The blood of my enemies, death,and desolation. Screw girly scents. Except cherry. That's good.

hearthwench 1 hour ago

When my (now) husband first started dating me,I wore cherry oil. It was the rage in the mid-70s. ;D He loves when I make him cherry pie...

KaosMC [lead] 1 day ago

Potato chips. The whole bag.

Violetfire 1 day ago

LOL

KaosMC [lead] 2 days ago

Apparently I'm an amazing musician. I play guitar and... Sing. Of course, my voice is deeper than other's, so I mainly sing rock and pop/rock. Although I do play and sing Adele.

KaosMC [lead] 2 days ago

I would say yes, get up in the air, then chicken out and not jump.

KaosMC [lead] 3 days ago

I actually have seen every episode of that. XD

KaosMC [lead] 3 days ago

I had a sprained ankle from Easter, (ATV accident), and it didn't even phase me. (Totally lying, it hurt. I had an ice pack)
So, nope.

KaosMC [lead] 3 days ago

I actually played baseball for a while. 2014 Shippy League Champion.
I hated it.

KaosMC [lead] 3 days ago

You totally spent like 20 minutes typing that out. ,_,

LibertyLioness 3 days ago

Nah! I type really fast. I typed this while I was blinking!

TangoMike * 3 days ago

Wow. Takes me ~m sometimes for the letters to catch up to the clicks.

Oh, that isn't because I'm fast, but sites/net being slow.

KaosMC [lead] 4 days ago

I'm actually class president. (Homeschooled :p)

KaosMC [lead] 4 days ago

I see many answers here... But... I choose selfishness, greed, and the like. Why? Because too many people say "I want". If I were able, I'd make every billionaire, millionaire, rich person, etc, live like someone who has an average salary. Or, for the really bad ones, like someone who has no salary. Maybe then they'll be a little less... Greedy.

LibertyLioness 4 days ago

Selfishness is not a bad thing. People are taught to believe it is. We are all selfish. If we were not, we would not survive. Instead, we would give the last glass of water to someone else and die, instead of splitting it so we can both live. However, when selfishness becomes greed then, yes, it becomes like an addiction. In the 20th century, television created greed in many. Now, some people even believe they 'need' things like 45 pairs of shoes, 2 or 3 or more vehicles and multiple houses. Poor people think they need 23 cats, etc. It's an illness.

But asking for something (selfishness) is our natural inborn power that puts the law of attraction in motion. When we ask, it is given. Every time - no exceptions. And, we are naturally, always asking. It's just that most people are on negative autopilot and they always get what they ask for too.

We are very powerful beings but most don't know it and some are just beginning to understand. There is an awakening and I read recently that it is the one thing the globalists are most afraid of. They know this power and it has deliberately been hidden from us. They see that we are awakening and it scares them more than anything else because they know they can't win if we learn to harness it. I think it is no mistake that the awakening is happening in this time. Jesus came here to show us how powerful we are but greedy men intervened, changed the story, and the rest is history. We really can walk on water - and much more. Tony Robbins teaches people to walk through fire. Believe it because everything depends on your belief and your intent.

KaosMC [lead] 3 days ago

You totally spent like 20 minutes typing that out. ,_,

LibertyLioness 3 days ago

Nah! I type really fast. I typed this while I was blinking!

TangoMike * 3 days ago

Wow. Takes me ~m sometimes for the letters to catch up to the clicks.

Oh, that isn't because I'm fast, but sites/net being slow.

Violetfire 3 days ago

It wouldn't help. That was tried in the 80's and 90's as "the thing for rich people to do". All it did was give them more ideas how to kick poor people out of their buildings because the place had holes and sinks falling off the walls etc. I was very poor in my youth. I had 2 dresses that I switched off for school but my mother insisted they be clean and we were washed each day. She kept a squeeky clean house picking up after 7 people and called the landlord when things needed fixing if she couldn't fix it herself. People don't live like that anymore. Even people with full time jobs and money who rent will trash the place and then move out before anyone notices. It's not about selfishness. It's about Pride and Morals in oneself. Personal responsibility because you don't want to be a loser. (do to others as you would have them do to you) for all people not just the rich ones.

KaosMC [lead] 4 days ago

That is the saddest thing I've seen in my time here. ;-;

Violetfire 4 days ago

lol. I don't like food that is all mixed together. I want it separate. Otherwise it reminds me of barf and then I will barf.

KaosMC [lead] 4 days ago

My radio plays static at night.

KaosMC [lead] 5 days ago

You haven't been bored until you've stared at the "No Signal" box bounce around on screen for two hours.

Kween 5 days ago

YOU are hilarious! At least your replies are.

KaosMC [lead] 4 days ago

I wish I were joking :/

nepherrae 4 days ago

or really high lol, but i prefer static, there's more depth to the story ;)

KaosMC [lead] 4 days ago

My radio plays static at night.

Kween 4 days ago

hey @nepherrae ...that was my first thought if the truth be told...LOL

keithaBrownell 4 days ago

It is 4/20

KaosMC [lead] 5 days ago

Taco Bell's, and mine.

KaosMC [lead] 5 days ago

Ever gone half way around the world to hold someone in your arms?

Kaos spelled backwards is Soak...
Member for: 1 year