Kween 4 days ago

...and if they had everyone would have said "he is with them, he is one of them... look how they treat him"... sighs

McAllister 1 day ago

Are you psychic? Wow...how great for you to be able to predict the future! lol

Kween * 1 week ago

This guy may make me want never look at another YT video. NOT because of the possibility of truth with the subject matter, but by what he calls "proof".

Kween 1 week ago

Not necessarily disgusting. Non elevating or inspiring.

Violetfire [lead] 1 week ago

You should be elevating or inspiring yourself, not relying on others to inspire you. You are trying to control people's behavior on this site. You can not control others. You can only control yourself. Nuff said. Over and out!

Kween 1 week ago

VF - this has nothing to do with control AT ALL - I didn't say anyone shouldn't. Of course ones have their right to do whatever they feel. I simply said it shows a level of intelligence. VF as I recall when I first came in here you said "I believe in vibration/frequencies" also. Well...there is NO good vibration to this sort of behavior. That's all I was saying. Free speech can be elevating..OR it can drag us into the gutter too! OH...and it's the VERY reason, i NEVER had a FB or personal Twitter acct. I see where many "left" those places--I never had one!

Violetfire [lead] 1 week ago

It's all based on perception. I find it Hilarious but you see it as disgusting. Laughter is one of the best vibrations in the universe. It can cure the world of hate and disease. Just Saying Kween.

Kween 1 week ago

Not necessarily disgusting. Non elevating or inspiring.

Violetfire [lead] 1 week ago

Kween * 1 week ago

It's called bullying! It's called wasting ones brain capacity. Adversaries are allies yet to become. However, they won't become allies with such behavior. JFK once said to Jacqueline when she spoke of hating someone (and I'm paraphrasing) - "don't do that because it becomes a part of you and then your behavior shows it after that you lose the opportunity to make things better.

I should care that "they" call Trump every name in the book. Well, surely THEY are no example that I should live by. Sorry, but I grew up and playing the dozens, and speaking about what someone's wig looks like is a level that I prefer not to dig into. I am lightened up--that's the point--and such rubbish "brings me down.". A cartoonist is a cartoonist...I am not a cartoonist... and that sort of "poking fun" to me is NOT funny! Just sayn VF :P

I well know we are a Republic...ya see how THAT is workin for us? What is being revealed is that that "rule of law" works for some and not others....but of course, I now digress.

Violetfire [lead] 1 week ago

I hear Facebook and Twitter have other like minded control freaks that will censor hate speech that may suit your sensibilities. We are here for FREE SPEECH. That includes the right to make fun of anyone we want to. If you don't like it there is always the mute button. Feel free to use it.

Kween 1 week ago

Violetfire [lead] 1 week ago

Kween 1 week ago

Not necessarily disgusting. Non elevating or inspiring.

Violetfire [lead] 1 week ago

Sedevacante * 1 week ago

"Adversaries are allies..."

What about The Adversary? If you think the Devil a friend, then you are gravely mistaken.

It sounds nice, but does not factor the malice of human will.

Kennedy's allies split his wig "for" him, and quite literally BTW

Ghandi? Dirtnapped

MLK? Pushing daisies..

"Bullying" How is it bullying? Is that you Maxine?

Kween 1 week ago

...this site is quickly becoming a reason to be against direct democracy. ones politics should always be in question, yet intelligent human beings know physical appearance has little to no bearing and those who focus on it show their level of intelligence to appear sub par and worthless in pursuit of engaging discourse...

Sedevacante * 1 week ago

An ugly mind shows through the skin rather quickly. Two marriages, including to one model, taught me that.

Make the distinction between looking ugly, and being ugly making you look that way

I'm with you on the democracy thing for other reasons. It's a guaranteed failure over time

Speaking of "pretty is as pretty does", if you have a specific beef, perhaps you should come correct instead of sideways, at least for starters.

PATRIOT
Reziac 1 week ago

It's not Waters' appearance; she can't help how she looks (tho she couldn't have picked a worse wig for her face), and even so that's not the issue. It's her expression -- both vapid and aggressive -- that makes her ugly. I don't think I've ever seen her smile, except to gloat.

Consider comments on her looks to be shorthand for "always wears a dumb bitch expression".

Sedevacante 1 week ago

To be fair to you however, there is a very clear and real danger here.

it threatens to be at least, playing with petty, mean spirited fire

I'll put it this way. She could be a complete geriatric, and be beatiful if, just for starters, she would make smiles instead of words with that mouth

AtOdds 1 week ago

I agree with you, and I hereby volunteer to fix her mouth by sewing her lips together.

Kween 1 week ago

What I said the moment it happened.

Kween 1 week ago

Without hesitation. If someone says they trust you enough to share the emotions of the heart--friendship--family--love but not give you their money--walk far far away. No...run! Loan to friends and family. Give to people you don't know.

Kween * 1 week ago

My bread is somewhat pastry-like, so I'll say a few days ago. This week. Baklava. Been a long time...but such a simple delight and oh so good.

Kween 1 week ago 3rd place May 12

Is anyone personally connected to @Jseek to know if @Jseek is ok?

#MAGA
Rebel1ne [lead] 1 week ago 2nd place May 12

Not that I am aware of. He will on occasion log in for a minute or two but never posts or speaks to anyone.

Violetfire [lead] 1 week ago

Zoie is a good friend of jseek. She might know..

Kween 1 week ago

What do you consider a friend, KaosMC?

KaosMC [lead] 1 week ago

I have no exact way to explain.

Kween 2 weeks ago

None of those...they are all death!

Kween 2 weeks ago

Detour. Use alternate route> Construction ahead>

Kween [lead] * 2 weeks ago

Your Guns won't help you here!....unless you get rid of the people doing this.(which you won't because of your concern with reacting to what is put in front of you to react to). Grow up. Stop fighting amongst yourselves and others. Understand what is happening (not what they are making you beLIEve is occuring..and why)...and skip the distractions that fascinate you so much!

Kween 2 weeks ago

source

A site I've been on for years doesn't allow copy/paste, and while this is most likely information beyond the interest of many people here of...thought I'd share the source. If you'd like a point of view for discussion at an elevation outside of the mundane and status quo, this is a great place to start. Simply going through the archives before venturing into a full blown subscription is ample to keep you busy for years...

What could be said to be interesting about this material is the fact that it is dated and the validation of what has been said to be has been rendered. Higher thinkers...do yourself a favor. Click

Kween 2 weeks ago

What @KaosMC said (only it's been just several weeks), but yeah - what Kaos said.

Kween 2 weeks ago

What @LibertyLioness said... (except I didn't try any of the others) never did a personal FB account) but the rest - Yeah..what LL said.

Kween 2 weeks ago 3rd place May 4

I got it!..and I get the scam element...I do! Thnx for clearing that up. :)

Kween * 2 weeks ago

Hi @Rebel1ne ;)... What I meant was... I was "shocked" that we find it weird that someone in need would post their gofundme page here and then be asked to go through even more hoops. However, it is your community, so I guess you get to say.

When we're "down" - it's even harder to pull forth the strength to make things look legitimate....and psychologically make us feel even more depressed in our situations. People give to the look legitimate causes all the time, but when we're raw and simply say what is...without window dressing - it doesn't work out so well. But that is a whole other can of peas. I dunno, it just hit me wrong I guess--and I'm no gullible dolt. (I think I explained it in my earlier reply..,)

I resonate that to the fact that video helps...So much so that I made this video (pw is f2fc) on the subject nearly a year ago to implement it into a solution I am just getting around to ...sighs lol. I think in this specific instance, either people would simply ignore the request or if they were interested in helping do any validation--privately - that it is not "weird" nor "wrong" place to post if in fact this is a community--especially about #MAGA - as America is it's people.

It is probably a little bit of a sore spot with me that issues surrounding money bring out a certain part of us that we value in such an odd way. It's a "my thing I guess. Carry on...

#MAGA
Rebel1ne [lead] 2 weeks ago 2nd place May 4

You misunderstood my intention. I genuinely was offering him advice that I know would help his campaign. Also he crossposted into a community where their leader confronted him about breaking the rule. I just want to make sure people are legit, and not set a trend of people trying to set up scam. It's not unheard of.

Kween 2 weeks ago 3rd place May 4

I got it!..and I get the scam element...I do! Thnx for clearing that up. :)

Making America Great Again - Priceless. Realizing Humanity is SumOne - Paradise. A concept alchemist focused on creating strategic islands of coherence in the midst of chaos. Assistance to the Resistance is productive economics. The concept is Peace! The alchemy is you.
Member for: 3 months