Mihro_ [lead] 1 day ago

Welcome back. Haven't seen you before. I'd love to know about your resource pack.

Mihro_ 2 days ago

It's coming along quite well. Thanks for asking!
Joking aside, I'm curious about this command block project of yours. If you need a tester, send me a message. I run a command block team so I know all about the things. =)

Mihro_ [lead] 1 week ago

Aww man. I've never really been one for multiplayer servers but I guess that since I'm not experienced I can't say much about it. But seeing you guys play, it really makes me wonder what it's like to be part of an SMP community. I have this want to join.
The main problem I see, is that when it comes to survival, I'm just a dwarf. I.e. I go underground and dig until I amassed a hoard of ores. Other than that, I play creative mode and create great things on the technical side. I don't even do YT videos yet.
I'd be a great community member but unfortunately I feel that that's all I'd bring. So sadly I probably won't apply this time.

RussianAfroMan [mod] 1 week ago

Plenty of other ways to help the group then create YT videos, being a great community member is a great way :)
As long as you are active and involved everything should go fine, so feel free to apply if you like my friend!

Mihro_ [lead] 2 weeks ago

I wonder what you mean by 'dungeon'?

Mihro_ * 2 weeks ago
Mihro_ 2 weeks ago

More items inside.

Mihro_ 2 weeks ago

Nope. I too have been meaning to report all these problems and maybe one/two more but haven't gotten round to doing it yet.

Mihro_ [lead] 2 weeks ago
nkiyoshi 2 weeks ago

:D D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:::D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D

Mihro_ [lead] * 2 weeks ago

Let me guess ... the black sheep? He was there the whole time!

Mihro_ [lead] * 3 weeks ago

I thought it might fit in @stories in some weird, malleable way...

PixelMania 1 week ago

Yeah it kinda fits in, thanks for posting! :)

Mihro_ [lead] 3 weeks ago

The first of many.

Mihro_ [lead] 4 weeks ago

Funny thing, I was playing him the other day.

Mihro_ 1 month ago

I believe it might have been me. I asked them to message me on their last bugreport about followers. I asked them to do this in relation to my bugreport about 'Conversations Lost Forever'.
I don't think you will have any trouble messaging me since I have not exited out of our current conversation.

Mihro_ 1 month ago

Update: It sounds like it affects both participants.

Mihro_ 1 month ago

Aha ok. I have already written a bugreport about something I did with messages and I just wanted to know if it affected both sides.
What do you get? A little pop-up saying "Discussion not found!" ? If so, then I'll update my bugreport.

Mihro_ 1 month ago

Same. I will sleep anywhere and everywhere.

Mihro_ * 1 month ago

Yes, I believe that used to be a whole separate button that looked like two people. I don't mind that specific feature being removed, I just need the notifications to wake up about it.
P.S. Can you do me a favour, can you try to message me through Votable?

Violetfire 1 month ago

I'm trying. It doesn't seem to work. I'll try again

Mihro_ 1 month ago

Violetfire 1 month ago

It goes through the motions and looks like I messaged you but your name doesn't appear in the message "This is the beginning of your private message history with "
Your name should appear at the end of that sentence....I think. Try messaging me.

Mihro_ 1 month ago

I don't know if you've found it yet but for me, if I go to my profile, there's a bar just under my main banner picture. On it are the sections for 'Notifications', 'Posts', 'Followers' & 'Following'.
If you want, you can click on the Followers tab and it will take you to your Followers page.
As for the notifications themselves, I think they're being a bit funky since the latest update.

Violetfire 1 month ago

Thank you. We use to get a little red notification when someone followed. Wondering if that was removed. It was handy to have.

Mihro_ * 1 month ago

P.S. Can you do me a favour, can you try to message me through Votable?

Violetfire 1 month ago

I'm trying. It doesn't seem to work. I'll try again

Mihro_ 1 month ago

Violetfire 1 month ago

Mihro_ [lead] 1 month ago

I spy someone familiar. Though I heard they don't like nesting chickens.

No introduction added yet.
Member for: 10 months