Mihro_ [lead] 1 month ago

I don't remember the hunger games helicopter but I do that this looks great. Where's the pilot's window?

Creative
GrandPixelMan 1 week ago

thanks! the pilot's window is that blackish line on the top

Mihro_ 1 month ago

It's an interesting touch. That creepy music near the beginning was quite unnerving.
I think maybe using music that is less unique might be a better idea. At the moment, it's kinda competing for my attention. Something generic and calm might be better or turn the volume down.
Great video though.

Mihro_ [lead] 1 month ago

Ooo. An Easter roleplay. Happy Easter!

Mihro_ 1 month ago

Yeah I figured out that this is a quirk of the way new posts are handled. Votable reads each section of your post from top to bottom and formats them accordingly. I believe it sets something like the most recent link it finds as the feature of the post.
The way I've been getting around this is to post everything I want normally then if it doesn't come out right, click edit post in the dropdown and change things manually.
Remove the extra link section you don't want, add the YT video in manually and shuffle as needed. Working in blog post view seems to be more versatile and robust than just a title, link and text.

Mihro_ [lead] 1 month ago

Woah! Was not expecting that.
Gotta ask though, was this just amazing editing or was this a Minecraft April Fools?

Adamo147 1 month ago

editing xd

Mihro_ 1 month ago

Hey don't worry. Sorry myself for the late reply since notifications didn't tell me anything. I just stumbled upon your comment.

I was just pointing out the inconsistency of removing the x-post button even though you are still able to x-post. The only reason I could think of for this is to discourage x-posts on your own posts.

I post these bugs just to help. Rarely because I actually need the feature fixed or help myself. Thanks though.

Mihro_ [lead] * 1 month ago

Nice work. I see you're back in the game of snapshot videos too.

Some things to note:

• You can pick up up to two parrots, one for each shoulder but if you pick up more then that parrot is erased from existence (fixed in 17w13b).
  • Your parrots weren't "flying with you" because you jumped before you activated your elytra. I recommend picking up the parrots then walking off the edge before activating flight mode.
  • You're almost right with recipes being unlocked by touching ingredients. Minecraft actually checks whether the ingredient is in your inventory and then unlocks the recipe.
  • At 2:47, you mention there being a command for the recipe book. I think you were confused between the 'Recipe Book' and the 'Knowledge Book'. The recipe book is the new GUI layout and shows all currently known recipes that you're able to craft with the items in your inventory. Meanwhile the knowledge book can only be obtained with commands and unlocks the recipes listed in its NBT when right-clicked. That said, you explained the recipe book really well.
  • The gamerule for turning the daylight cycle off is /gamerule doDaylightCycle false
  • The Narrator is based off of your computer's default narrator.
  • In your description, you have "Snapshot 16w50a Minecraft Wiki - http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/17w13a"

Thanks for the video and keep learning. ;)
Mihro_ [lead] 1 month ago

Nice particles you've got going on there.

TheStuff 1 month ago

Thank you! It's actually basic option called children simple particles from Blender :D

Mihro_ 2 months ago

It's ok. I pay attention to everything that happens on the pages I'm looking at because I know the site is still developing and I can help out. You can tell how well I'm doing by how many bugreports I've made. In fact, I'm just about to make another.

Mihro_ 2 months ago

Haha thanks. They're not new per-se but they have shuffled around in the lastest updates.

DeplorableRick 2 months ago

smh..I mod 2 communities and never noticed them before...Apparently I need to start paying more attention.

Mihro_ 2 months ago

Mihro_ * 2 months ago

Hmm...
That image came out a LOT larger than expected! =O

Mihro_ 2 months ago

I think the shrink may be due to List vs Feed mode for posts.
Not sure about mobile but you can change the post display mode using the buttons between the new post buttons and the first post.

DeplorableRick 2 months ago

You da man @Mihro! I hadn't even noticed the new buttons for feed and list.

Mihro_ 2 months ago

DeplorableRick 2 months ago

Mihro_ 2 months ago

Mihro_ [lead] 2 months ago

Woah! This final picture is tons better than my crack at it!

Mihro_ [lead] 2 months ago

Welcome back. Haven't seen you before. I'd love to know about your resource pack.

Builder
nods0123 2 months ago

You can see more info/pictures/download it here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/darkness-flies/

Mihro_ 2 months ago

It's coming along quite well. Thanks for asking!
Joking aside, I'm curious about this command block project of yours. If you need a tester, send me a message. I run a command block team so I know all about the things. =)

3Ravens98 [lead] 2 months ago

lol, thanks man!
And awesome, I'll be sure to keep yous in mind :D

Mihro_ [lead] 2 months ago

Aww man. I've never really been one for multiplayer servers but I guess that since I'm not experienced I can't say much about it. But seeing you guys play, it really makes me wonder what it's like to be part of an SMP community. I have this want to join.
The main problem I see, is that when it comes to survival, I'm just a dwarf. I.e. I go underground and dig until I amassed a hoard of ores. Other than that, I play creative mode and create great things on the technical side. I don't even do YT videos yet.
I'd be a great community member but unfortunately I feel that that's all I'd bring. So sadly I probably won't apply this time.

RussianAfroMan [mod] 2 months ago

Plenty of other ways to help the group then create YT videos, being a great community member is a great way :)
As long as you are active and involved everything should go fine, so feel free to apply if you like my friend!

Mihro_ [lead] 2 months ago

I wonder what you mean by 'dungeon'?

Mihro_ * 2 months ago
Mihro_ 2 months ago

More items inside.

Mihro_ 2 months ago

Nope. I too have been meaning to report all these problems and maybe one/two more but haven't gotten round to doing it yet.

No introduction added yet.
Member for: 1 year