Ruewen 2 hours ago

I started with Abraham Hicks. would i find anything of value in the Seth books?

Ruewen 1 day ago

Michigan great news!

Ruewen 2 days ago

Really who would be able to tell at this point? They dont do anything anyway.

brianbonner 2 days ago

What are you talking about? "they don't do anything"

Ruewen * 3 days ago

I really hope he is as clever as ppl say. We need a hero!

Ruewen 3 days ago

I am trying to switch out the cat food to something more nutritious. Its been a total failure right now. their faces remind me of the failure.

Ruewen 3 days ago

I get that look every morning as they wait for breakfast.

rektspec 3 days ago

The Milo one looks like a typical Garfield cat. Cynical as hell!

Ruewen 3 days ago

PC background. The know how to create a new platform. Connections to make it happen. Or even a way in for a job to help at this point. My background is customer service in corp america

rektspec * 3 days ago

In new internet age there are people out there who can work together to get things done with their respective skills but everyone is compartmentalised and don't know how to stitch it together into a company/community. Mine is community activism, which is what Obama started off with. See my proposal for new Network OS. We can work together online to build something by getting people together via social net. That's how Linux built itself.

Ruewen 3 days ago

Good luck Rektspec! I hope it turns into gold for you!

Ruewen 3 days ago

With all this "change" there is some good business opportunies to be had. Wish I had the background myself now.

rektspec 3 days ago

Background in what?

rektspec * 3 days ago

Ruewen 3 days ago

yes! I keep watching the content. Hopefully it will improve.

rektspec * 3 days ago

vid.me hosts lots of pedo content! It also needs money to hold the videos and to stream it on the fat pipes. Where is the money coming from? I am wary about DARPA possibly funding it!

Ruewen 3 days ago

Yeah I saw the mute button and plan to use it if they get stupid.

rektspec 3 days ago

Even Votable can be a repository for videos. I forsee a democratization of Video Servers. So you will have each social media platform with its own video upload service. Of course this means money since ISPs have to be paid, so there still needs to be a free central repository for ALL videos throughout the world, sort of like a Dropbox for videos, and then the various Social Media platforms can feed from this central server. But the server for this Dropbox for video like system needs to be non partisan and not available for display, just for serving. The Social Media platforms feeding from them can pay them money, like paying an ISP. Anyone interested in setting this sucker up? It's not difficult, not that expensive except needs manpower and advertising like the blazes to get other social media platforms to feed from it!

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago

I bet there are people on Reddit that would be interested. We need some competition for Google too. You'd have to have someway to view what's on the dropbox server in order to know what you're linking to so it still ends up being like youtube.
How come no one uses Daily Motion?

rektspec * 3 days ago

Anyone like this video library software? I could set up a server to host this software but obviously need MONEY to build out the server to meet the bandwidth and hard disk size and CPU power requirements. It's OPEN SOURCE, and has active users and developers. The other thing also is to PROMOTE it to all the different platforms so people start UPLOADING to it!

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago

You'd have to be ready for pewdiepie. He has 55 million subscribers and youtube is getting ready to kick him off. Hey...Why don't you contact him. He'd jump at this and he's a millionaire. If you timed it right and announced it on pewdiepies channel POOF. 55 million subscribers.

rektspec * 3 days ago

Mien Gott! That needs serious bandwidth and CPU power. The London based server ISPs MAY have that much hardware but I suspect they have to build it out. I'll try to match make them anyway see what happens! BTW does PDP lurk around Reddit or Votable? Does anyone know?

Violetfire [mod] 3 days ago

I dunno. I'll try to find him at other places.

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago
Ruewen 3 days ago

Good luck Rektspec! I hope it turns into gold for you!

keithaBrownell 2 days ago

Even I subscribe to PewDiePie.

Violetfire [mod] 1 day ago

I didn't hear about him until they called him a racist. Then I had to see what all the hoopla was about. I don't get why he's so popular but hey...I'm old.

keithaBrownell 22 hours ago

If you were a gamer you would know.

Ruewen 3 days ago

That did cross my mind. IF we got a few good ppl on the Gabtv it would be worth the pro price to without adverts. Totally worth having a safe space.

Violetfire [mod] 3 days ago

It's not so safe anymore. He opened the flood gates and the freaks came out in force.

Ruewen 3 days ago

Yeah I saw the mute button and plan to use it if they get stupid.

rektspec 3 days ago

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago

How come no one uses Daily Motion?

rektspec * 3 days ago

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago

rektspec * 3 days ago

Violetfire [mod] 3 days ago

I dunno. I'll try to find him at other places.

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago
Ruewen 3 days ago

Good luck Rektspec! I hope it turns into gold for you!

keithaBrownell 2 days ago

Even I subscribe to PewDiePie.

Violetfire [mod] 1 day ago

keithaBrownell 22 hours ago

If you were a gamer you would know.

Ruewen 4 days ago

Just have to create another youtube type service. Its as easy as that. I am sure someone out there wants to make money off us.

Violetfire [mod] 3 days ago

It may end up being Gab with their GabTV. Now's the time for him to start advertising it.

Violetfire [mod] 3 days ago

Ruewen 3 days ago

Yeah I saw the mute button and plan to use it if they get stupid.

rektspec 3 days ago

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago

How come no one uses Daily Motion?

rektspec * 3 days ago

Violetfire [mod] * 3 days ago

rektspec * 3 days ago

keithaBrownell 2 days ago

Even I subscribe to PewDiePie.

teamamerica17 3 days ago

Vid.me?

Ruewen 3 days ago

yes! I keep watching the content. Hopefully it will improve.

rektspec * 3 days ago

Violetfire [mod] 3 days ago

Vid.me is pedo central

hearthwench 3 days ago

Torrenting videos. Nicely done.

rektspec * 3 days ago

I like bitchute, peer to peer so not easy to attack a single server. But needs to be a way to enable Votable to embed the video so it can be played straight from the newsfeed post, like Youtube. I posted 1 video on Votable to try out. Quite fast considering P2P.

Ruewen 4 days ago

Whos this guy talking to? Not me. Hes not the pope. They have the pope locked up somewhere.

Ruewen 4 days ago

Huma certainly has a type doesn't she.

No introduction added yet.
Member for: 2 months