Violetfire [lead] 3 hours ago

LOL..Read the twitter responses. Hilarious.

Violetfire [lead] * 3 hours ago

Why hasn't Sessions taken him out yet? Deport him to Russia. He's trying to change the constitution. Plaster this everywhere.

Violetfire [lead] 4 hours ago

The Honey Bee investigated Vid.me. She contacted Vid.me and the FBI. Neither did a thing and the pedophiles are still on Vid.me.

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

I hope she gets in. We need more leaders in Europe pushing Islam back home. I'm wondering why Trump is allowing so many in here.

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 5 hours ago

My guess is Trump is positioning his pawns before he starts using his rooks. I suspect he needs to split the 9th circuit and force RBG off SCOTUS. Maybe get in Napolitano/Cruz, before he becomes more aggressive.

Violetfire [mod] 6 hours ago

So...That's what a pedophile looks like. She looks like 99% of Hollywood. Pray for Le Pen.

Violetfire 6 hours ago

I know a lot of people with high IQ's and yet they are stupid as hell. I'll take the knowledge.

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

That's good. They turn on themselves.

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 6 hours ago

Seems like LePen is going to play a part in it but I don't know how . This is my own feeling.

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 5 hours ago

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

That's good to know. What else was revealed to you?

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 6 hours ago

The destruction of active Jihadism.

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

That's good. They turn on themselves.

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 6 hours ago

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 5 hours ago

Violetfire [lead] 7 hours ago

Yes you are. We know it and you know it. When you come out at a dinner for the Media and have to announce you're not Fake news it's because you're Fake news. You've been had by the Trumpster effect.

Violetfire [lead] 7 hours ago

Removing the political correctness of being able to say Merry Christmas during Christmas gave Trump a surge in his campaign. This Globalist needs to be removed from office.

Violetfire [lead] 7 hours ago

Who said Republicans don't have a sense of humor. lol

Violetfire [lead] 7 hours ago

Thugs is right. These schools are ripping off students with their ridiculous tuition and getting Federal money to boot. This needs to change.

Violetfire [lead] 8 hours ago

Are we seeing the beginning of a civil war?

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 7 hours ago

According to my prophecy given by the Spirit of Christ in Aug 2015, it will not reach up to civil war but certainly could be close to it! Strange about the prophecy, I knew about Ben Carson and his quiet role in the Trump admin from even then. The Spirit is very detailed!

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

That's good to know. What else was revealed to you?

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 6 hours ago

The destruction of active Jihadism.

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

That's good. They turn on themselves.

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 6 hours ago

Violetfire [lead] 6 hours ago

Spicy Shitposter
rektspec 5 hours ago

teamamerica17 5 hours ago

I don't think so. The government will continue to infiltrate, manipulate and marginalize these tiny, powerless "white power" racist groups - while allowing billionaire-funded leftist terrorists run free. It's all about who has power. The antiwhite media love to focus on the handful of innocuous white racists and white gangs, while ignoring the millions of violent non-white racists and gang members. It's all about keeping white people from organizing. White people are against racism, and will equate "white organization" with these campy "neo-Nazi" outfits, and therefore fail to create credible white civil rights organizations.

The civil war will be between states and the federal government. It will come when the authoritarian Democrats gain power again and start actively oppressing white people and Christians, eliminating all Americans' individual rights, and federalizing police forces. That will cause mass migration to states that try to fight back and those states eventually seeking independence. The Demmunists will use the federalized DHS and police forces to brutally repress state independence movements, at which point shots will be fired.

brianbonner 3 hours ago

It could go that way

Violetfire [lead] 8 hours ago

Trump is not being led astray by Kushner. It's another ploy to get Trump base thinking he's just a puppet.

Violetfire [lead] 22 hours ago

No. Your comment "In general I'll just say that I'm still #Catholic, and you still aren't" was meant to make you more superior then myself. It was nasty so I choose to ignore it. I am more then willing to debate you on anything but when it comes to your Catholic label you cling so hard to there is no room for anything else. You're the one that gave up the discussion and then slung your arrow. It wasn't me.

TangoMike 22 hours ago

See? Even that little bit supports my suspicion.

Violetfire [lead] 22 hours ago

Violetfire [lead] 22 hours ago

Buddy, you need some mental help. If you wanted to be a women you wouldn't want to have a beard. Tomorrow you'll want to be a dog. Get some help.

Donald J Trump supporter. Love of country and 1st & 2nd amendment rights. Tired of seeing this country becoming a 3rd world nation. Defender & supporter of pizzagate and the pizzagate investigation. We need justice.
Member for: 3 months