hearthwench * 1 day ago

The video won't play... :(

hearthwench 1 day ago

I think if someone is not intelligent to know how to put on a condom, they should be neutered immediately. It isn't rocket science. I also never understood why have sex ed class. Humans have been pretty good at it for many tens of thousands of years, without someone telling them "how" beforehand...

hearthwench 1 day ago

bwhahahaha....

hearthwench 1 day ago

A tiny RV. I am saving up for one. Easier for travel. Bring our own food,easy "potty" and able to snooze at rest stops without people starring into your car.

hearthwench 2 days ago

4 months ago. I made some bear claws.

hearthwench [lead] 5 days ago

Looks delicious. Hugs for the reasons of making it.

hearthwench 5 days ago

I'm not cleaning his litter box...

hearthwench 1 week ago

It would be easier to ask what I do not like. ;D

hearthwench 1 week ago

NO!!! Finding clothing not treated with chemicals is almost impossible, and what is found is poorly made, yet with a high price tag. I am replacing my clothing, even underwear, by making them myself.

hearthwench 1 week ago

I no longer pay attention to anything from the left, cabal, neo-whatevers, msm, and so on. They are pulling crap out of their asses in desperation... and it is boring. They cannot even come up anything stupidly funny, either.

hearthwench 1 week ago

If they cannot show their hair, why not shave their heads and not mess with shampoo? What is the point of having hair if it is "evil"?

hearthwench 1 week ago

Everything is a lie- financial, history, science, law, politics, and so on.

hearthwench 1 week ago

The "Common Characteristics of a Sexual Predator" list reads like most millennials and left-wingers.

hearthwench 1 week ago

Ah.... laughing... I was "tagged" a long time ago. ;D

rektspec * 1 week ago

You are American. NSA supposedly taps ALL connections of Americans to foreigners that they think are against their views eg. I love Trump being Prez). So you are more or less guaranteed to be tagged. Since David Brock is Soros' stooge tasked to set up anti conservative orgs (eg ShareBlue) that work to troll and harass conservative and Christian views wherever on the internet, this would require you being unmasked to David Brock to set his minions on you on the internet, I suspect you are within this loop since you answered my question above.

hearthwench 1 week ago

Ah.... laughing... I was "tagged" a long time ago. ;D

hearthwench 2 weeks ago

Wood's Meats (local rancher/butcher), local farmers and dairies. The meat is the only "brand". ;D

rektspec 1 week ago

If I as a foreign national with conservative views replies to your comment, does that mean NSA will unmask you to David Brock for online trolling?

hearthwench 1 week ago

huh?

rektspec * 1 week ago

hearthwench 1 week ago

Ah.... laughing... I was "tagged" a long time ago. ;D

hearthwench 2 weeks ago

I made them once. A little chocolate sauce over it and... oh my,

I am a Wife, Mother and Nana. I am conservative. I grow most of our own food (organic and gmo-free)and can it. I also raise chickens on organic feed (soy-free). I cook from scratch, make our own soaps, salves and other personal products. I am a crafter-artist. My main interests are- cooking from scratch, knitting, spinning, sewing (treadle, crank and old electric machines), quilting (mainly by hand), locker-hooking, Russian needle punch, and felting. I am learning tai chi and qigong. My weirder side is I am empathic, do energy work, and a tarotist. I loved making glass beads, but I have not se...
Member for: 4 months