hearthwench 9 hours ago

Do not forget that it is a portal out and the "good guys" will not let the "bad guys" get out and escape our wrath for all of their evil. it seems we are not allowed to use it either. Not fair. The Arctic, )which has magically disappeared from all maps, even old ones), is the portal in to our construct, planet, or...

Kween [lead] 4 hours ago

hearthwench 9 hours ago

That is so creepy. He goes well with it, no?

hearthwench [lead] 9 hours ago

Wait until she tastes the difference of homegrown vs. store. Priceless. ;D

hearthwench [lead] 9 hours ago

Cool. My daughter did this with oldest boy and about to do the same with the youngest one.

I wish I could set up my hillbilly greenhouse. Too much snow on the ground.

hearthwench 10 hours ago

Offended? No, I am disgusted. Having the gory details of one's rape plastered all over the place nationwide just adds to the mental side of the torture this girl is going through, and will go through for quite some time. It is a movie that plays out in the mind with no off button. It is disrespectful, cruel, ethically and morally bankrupt, just to start. May no one you care about ever have to suffer such a horrific crime, nor have the public compound the pain in this manner.

DrTrumpGuy 7 hours ago

OK. Of course, I didn't publish these facts, I republished them in this work. These documents were published by mainstream news media and released to the public by the Maryland legal system. I guess those folks deserve some of your disgust, too.

And FYI, someone I care about already has suffered such a horrific crime, with the attendant publicity, etc. And we all hope no one has to suffer again.

I guess one person's disgust is another person's act of artistic vengeance and catharsis.

hearthwench 10 hours ago

Please show this girl some respect and not use the report telling in detail the horrific details of the rape as huge image link to the article. Bloody fucking hell...

hearthwench 10 hours ago

They get tax-free status for being non-partisan. The IRS needs to rescind their status, if we ever get a proper head of the agency, that may happen.

hearthwench 1 day ago

I truly do not know why. I am not particularly clever. I cannot throw a good comeback, normally, until 15 minutes after the fact. I am bluntly truthful. Always been like that. If I told the truth, the punishment was way less severe than if I tried to lie, which I never could do. My face gives me away. ;D

Linguistic_killshot * 1 day ago

Must be a burden to be that good Xlo!x ;D

hearthwench 1 day ago

The criminality is stunning at its depth.

hearthwench 1 day ago

Incorrect title to the content. A full description of a woman being raped is NOT sex education, that is not even "cute".

DrTrumpGuy 18 hours ago

Not meant to be cute. Sorry that you're offended.

hearthwench 10 hours ago

DrTrumpGuy 7 hours ago

hearthwench 1 day ago

I was going to protest because I do not look like my Pomeranian... then I got to the bottom. Bwhahahahahaha...

hearthwench 1 day ago

Part of the scam. Sound like they care, are trying to protect them, and look like they are not part of the many evils inflicted on the young by this particular cabal. Bait and switch. There are two black popes in place now. Double ugh.

hearthwench 1 day ago

I would break her out in a second.

hearthwench * 1 day ago

Some of his ideas for skin are insane. Petroleum jelly, vapor rub and mineral oil are petroleum products which are not good to use. The epsom salts are good for external magnesium. You can use magnesium lotion instead. I use handmade bar soap using lard or tallow. Laundry soap is homemade with borax, too. The inside stuff is stuff I take normally. I have done this for years.

I still deal with frequencies. It would be nice that this all works for what he is talking about, but I am not seeing/feeling it.

hearthwench 1 day ago

Steroids have destroyed his brain a long time ago.

He always had a big ego as well

jetdrvr 1 day ago

Bad actor, (all he did was flex his steroid-enhanced physique), and a bad politician. Idiot.

hearthwench [lead] 1 day ago

The secret, as you learned, is to barely handle biscuit, pie, scone, and other pastry doughs, unless part of the type being made. My mom-in-law made great-tasting hockey puck biscuits because she kneaded the dough.

I find good subs for the fried versions of foods, for the most part. Though... Frying some onions and tators in a little butter and coconut oil, then adding leftover roast for hash tonight. The fat combo I use do not leave a foul flavor or greasy food.

hearthwench [lead] 1 day ago

I do not process broccoli or cauliflower well, but broccuflower, for some reason, is fine. That would sub in this nicely.

hearthwench 1 day ago

When I read about this a few years ago, it horrified me, and I also wonder why? It is amazing how many people still beLIEve the lies told to them.

hearthwench 1 day ago

laughing... Seriously, children get their hair from their mother. If mom has thin hair, as does her mom and so on, her children will also have thin hair. Hair color can still range around a bit, though, the female-side tends to be dominate.

hearthwench 1 day ago

The Catholic church has been one of many cabals since its inception. The church has had a black pope (Jesuit), a figure in the background. Having a Jesuit as the "pope" along with the one in the background is unusual, yet they are stepping up their game of marxist takeovers in various countries they run (in the shadows), especially from Mexico to the top of South America. Hispanics have been the easiest for the church to program and keep in constant turmoil. The more women and children they can harm, the better, for this particular cabal.

There are many cabals. All are fighting for dominion over the others and humans.

Linguistic_killshot * 1 day ago

Indeed Hearthwench indeed and they are upsetting the apple cart in South Africa too with their President coming out and ordering the confiscation of White farmers land just like that

Of course this means white women are going to get raped and killed and this will soon spread to the cities with the whites uprising in reaction to such

Which inevitably is what the Cabal want - Ethnic cleansing of Christians white folks and their brood

And yes Anti abortion of white christian children by feminist who have been sucked into their own self hate is toxic femininity - The Holy war is on!!!!

I am a Wife, Mother and Nana. I am conservative. I grow most of our own food (organic and gmo-free)and can it. I also raise chickens on organic feed (soy-free). I cook from scratch, make our own soaps, salves and other personal products. I am a crafter-artist. My main interests are- cooking from scratch, knitting, spinning, sewing (treadle, crank and old electric machines), quilting (mainly by hand), locker-hooking, Russian needle punch, and felting. I am learning tai chi and qigong. My weirder side is I am empathic, do energy work, and a tarotist. I loved making glass beads, but I have not se...
Member for: 2 months