keithaBrownell 2 weeks ago

Hopefully you will be too busy taking it all in to worry about us. Have a great time. Contact me if you have any questions about that area because I spend a lot of time there. You know you will be within a days drive to Four Corners and Monument Valley, maybe you will have time to check it out (Monument Valley) it is spectacular.

KaosMC [lead] 2 weeks ago

Yeah. Hopefully, I can take my tablet with me, and keep active on here. No promises, though. And that's bad, seeing as I'm the only Mod being active.

keithaBrownell 2 weeks ago

nepherrae 1 week ago

don't miss out on the Flintstones rv park ;)

keithaBrownell 2 weeks ago

Since I work at home I spend the summers with all the little ones in my family whose parents have to work. We watch movies I would never think of, like the Leggo Movie and Frozen. I am looking forward to whatever they choose to share. I always wind up loving them. It was a tiny bit uncomfortable when one of them had us watch Deadpool. I had to turn it off mid movie because it is totally inappropriate. I watched it that night with my husband and later shared it with the adults on Thanksgiving weekend.

keithaBrownell 2 weeks ago

Turnovers with (store bought) puff pastry this past weekend. My husband gets all warm and fuzzy when I make him what he calls 'homemade' turnovers which really are packaged (freezer case) puff pastry filled with blackberry jam I made last summer.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

Your welcome and thank you for broadening my horizons and giving me much to think about that I had never considered. Sometimes it scares the hell out of me but maybe it should.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

...and you can't be ethnic if you don't like to eat, food is the best part.

Violetfire 1 month ago

I suppose you're right.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

You missy are an enigma, not caring what is on the other side of a mountain or wanting to try new foods but thinking changing ethnicity would be fun. I guess you and I should be friends because we are polar opposites and they attract, right?

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

...and you can't be ethnic if you don't like to eat, food is the best part.

Violetfire 1 month ago

I suppose you're right.

Violetfire * 1 month ago

It would be fun. My hubby and I are opposites and we get along great. Someday you'll have to give me a good taco recipe and I'll make them for him.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

You need to sit home with a broken foot and be too far away from the remote to change it while there is a sponge bob marathon going on and then you will see. I

TangoMike 1 month ago

"A Clockwork...Yellow?"

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

I might have introduced you to the onamonapia but you taught me that there was a alternate spelling. Boom!

Kween * 1 month ago

Well...I may have taught you there was an alternate spelling...but what I'm reminded of more often than you could ever know is what you have in your "about me". It has bridled my tongue more times than I can count...ITEOTWAKI AIFF. Kudos to you for placing it there. It is a truth. Truths generally are not convoluted. It is poignant on OR off votable. THANK YOU

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

Like I said you would never climb to the top.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

Exactly, I find it very strange to NEVER have had a taco. That is like living on one side of a mountain and never climbing it to see what is on the other side, shows a complete lack of curiosity. Try it @Violetfire, you might like it. Don't worry it won't make you ethnic.

Violetfire 1 month ago

I generally don't like to eat. If I could take a pill and get all I needed I would do so. You're right I really am not curious about food. I am about other things and yet I have no desire to travel the world. I just don't care what's on the other side and I can tell you I would never climb the mountain. The other side will be no different then the side I'm already on and no thank you. I really do not want that taco and please...it has nothing to do about becoming ethnic. That would be fun.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

...and you can't be ethnic if you don't like to eat, food is the best part.

Violetfire 1 month ago

I suppose you're right.

Violetfire * 1 month ago

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

all of yours and al pastor, carne asada, de lechon, are among my favorites basically anything in a corn tortilla is a taco so hundreds.

TangoMike 1 month ago

Like nibbling lead paint that one...

TangoMike 1 month ago

"A Clockwork...Yellow?"

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

You are such a little over achiever, slow down, take a nap.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

No clubs just sports, Tennis, volleyball and swim. I still play tennis occasionally and I am never far away from water so I guess I still swim but I haven't played volleyball in years.

keithaBrownell 1 month ago

Such a good point, adding that to my excuses.

ITEOTWAKI AIFF - In a world where you can be anything, be kind. Buddha