keithaBrownell [mod] 24 minutes ago

Scary stuff, thanks a lot!

Kween 4 minutes ago

Oh..My pleasure. Surely you didn't think I wanted to have all the fun to myself - didja! (evil grin)

keithaBrownell 59 minutes ago

I like the idea of the amusement park and I love the poetry of Kahil Gibran the way he loved small things like the grass between your toes. No war however defies human nature and we are after all humans and will have our wars we enjoy them we must we have them over and over since the beginning of time.

Kween 46 minutes ago

It may not defy human nature but it sure as your sweet bumpkins retards it!

As far as the begin of time...we'll argue that bit - when I have more time :P

keithaBrownell 1 hour ago

I agree it's like 1950's (mayberry) America, idyllic, but if it's successful it will morph into something different.

keithaBrownell 1 hour ago

I don't like spam but I would not mind ads they pay the bills.

keithaBrownell 1 hour ago

That's why they should always take a formal vote, so we can see it. Seems crazy that we should need a law forbidding something that should never have been entertained. Kind of deceptive of Conservative Daily Post to show a photo of Congress in Washington and really this was the Montana House.

keithaBrownell 1 hour ago

Welcome, thanks for always being so accessible,

keithaBrownell [mod] 1 hour ago

We can see the moon we know we were there as for the 'chem-trails' I just don't buy it. That doesn't mean it's not true I have been wrong about sooooo many things but just like with the moon landing being a hoax, too many people have the ability to debunk both and if they were true too many people would have to have been (are) involved to have kept it a secret. Humans don't keep secrets well.

Kween * 40 minutes ago

If your life is on the line,and that of your family-- you'd be surprised at the secrets that are kept. And no as far as the number of people that need to be involved - there is compartmentalization for that. So....no, ya don't need that many--per se. However, I'm not really arguing that point.

Chemtrails you don't have to buy... http://votable.com/p/bbHT

keithaBrownell [mod] 24 minutes ago

Scary stuff, thanks a lot!

Kween 4 minutes ago

keithaBrownell [mod] 1 hour ago

Add to the list of wasted money Cern (European Organization for Nuclear Research) What goes on there? Too much money on too many things that won't help people in Africa have safe and reliable water.

rektspec 59 minutes ago

CERN is the most important of the wasted money programs coz they want to open up a portal to their masters, the Demons.

Kween 42 minutes ago

Help people in Africa...this is what I'm saying. We want to explore space vs implementing solutions that already exist. It's a crock! Africa..pfft..what about here. It's a crock I tell ya.

keithaBrownell 2 hours ago

Did you read it? I found it fascinating.

keithaBrownell 4 hours ago

Welcome @Josanua, hope you find your online home here.

keithaBrownell [mod] 4 hours ago

He and his brother have ties to the Clintons' that go way back and involve $$$$, he needs to go.

keithaBrownell 4 hours ago

@Jseek - Parts of my comment have been cut off, what am I doing wrong?

LibertyLioness * 4 hours ago

I've seen that happen before you when paste a long URL in a comment too. It can't wrap until there is a space. But the link still works.

keithaBrownell 2 hours ago

Did you read it? I found it fascinating.

Jseek [V] 1 hour ago

yep @LibertyLioness looks like it pushed out the comment area from the long link without spaces. Will look into fixing this @keithaBrownell should be a pretty easy solution, thanks for pointing it out.

keithaBrownell 1 hour ago

Welcome, thanks for always being so accessible,

keithaBrownell * 5 hours ago

Welcome! I looked up the 'Irish-Algonquin' reference, so glad I did, very interesting stuff. If anyone else finds the reference compelling check this out: http://www2.bakersfieldcollege.edu/jstratton/Outside%20documents/Diffusion%20theory%20and%20Algonquin-Celtic%20languages.htm Thanks@Amaturbrainsurgeon I feel so much smarter now.

keithaBrownell 4 hours ago

@Jseek - Parts of my comment have been cut off, what am I doing wrong?

LibertyLioness * 4 hours ago

keithaBrownell 2 hours ago

Did you read it? I found it fascinating.

Jseek [V] 1 hour ago

keithaBrownell 1 hour ago

Welcome, thanks for always being so accessible,

keithaBrownell 5 hours ago

I love blue cheese and Roquefort everything about them the smell the texture the taste.

keithaBrownell 5 hours ago

I don't like cheese that comes shredded in a bag. How long does it take to shred cheese? Why lose the flavor for convenience?

keithaBrownell 5 hours ago

Never marry a man brought up by a mother from rural Georgia, no joke 7am is sleeping in big time at our house. Snooze a bit for me y'all.

keithaBrownell 5 hours ago

Slug! My kind of girl not like that @DaveTomson2017 trying to make us all look bad.

keithaBrownell 5 hours ago

I do that two or sometimes three during the night.

keithaBrownell 5 hours ago

I get to sleep in on Saturdays sometimes till 7am, today the gardener came early so 6:30. I make coffee and my husband watches Fox in the morning and sports during the afternoon while I cook check in on Votable and thoroughly enjoy having him home all day. Today we are going to the gun range to try a 80/20 build he just completed and later Supercross from I think Detroit. We are the most boring couple I know and I like it that way. LOVE Saturday.

ITEOTWAKI AIFF - In a world where you can be anything, be kind. Buddha